Sunday, August 30, 2015

HAUL: FILOFAX SUPPLIES & WASHI TAPE

I try really hard not to spend money on things I don´t need. But when it comes to filofax supplies or anything concerning stationery, I´m weak.
All these super necessary bits and pieces with colorful designs - and then there is this thing about having fun collecting things.

Generally I´m not the biggest fan of this cartoon- kawaii- kitsch kind of stuff. I do like it more clean and simple.


stamps







That´s the reason why I´m not going to use all of these stamps. The two with bows are not really me,
but I do like the one with this twig-frame and the one with the banner on it, a lot actually. 

And it was only 2,50€ at Hema, including ink pad.


washi tape



I couldn´t resist buying these pretty washi tapes. My favorites are the blue-checkered and the pink-dotted one. They really look good on my planner´s pages and they are sober, somehow.




Decorating lists or planner pages is so much fun and of course, there is always a reasonable cause to expand your collection with new supplies.

I bought the single-colored tapes to mark important things in my planner, like assignments or appointments; not that I have a bunch of highlighter pens.









Seems like I´m into pink colours these days.










Another shot of the patterned ones. 

The second tape´s color combination of pink, yellow, gray and teal I do like a lot. I purchased it at fnac for 3€.








sticker


Even though it might seem like I lied before- when I told you I don´t like kitsch- I bought these pastry-stickers you can see in the front. I thought it would look very cute, if I used these in my planner when me and my friends meet in a café to eat some cake while chatting. 

The little hearts I want to put next to my friends´and family´s birthdays´ reminder in my planner. Just to add some detail to my pages. 

The kind of ugly stickers in the back I want to use to color-code my sport tracking book. If you want to hear more about it, let me know!

For now, I think that´s all. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you didn´t, please tell me what bothers you.
This blog is kind of a learning-by-doing project.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment